Trellis Counseling specializes in helping people through relationship challenges. Many of our clients seek therapy to answer questions such as:
- How can we improve our relationship?
- How do we improve our communication?
- How can we manage our conflicts more effectively?
- How do we address our lack of intimacy?
- Should we stay in our marriage or seek a “good divorce”?
- How can I effectively cope through this relationship change?
- How can I manage my anxiety or depression to improve my life, my relationships or better manage my job?
- How can I improve my parenting skills?
- How can I help my children manage their anxiety or improve their coping skills?
Participation in therapy can take many forms. Couples may be interested in Discernment Counseling, Marital Therapy or Separation/Divorce Therapy. Individual Therapy or Family Therapy can be options for people who wish to address concerns either on their own or with other family members present.